Hope Again is a Christian-based Transitional Program, and does not provide emergency housing or rooms/beds for rent.
Steps to take:
- Read our info page to see if our program interests you.
- Gather required materials for intake:
- Must have current TB test results
- Must have SS card to copy
- Must have ID to copy
- Must have paperwork showing GR, SSI, or other sources of income
- Come in to the office during business intake hours* to fill out an intake sheet and start our interview process, or call and make an appointment.
This process can take multiple days. Following all interviews, a decision will be made by staff to either offer you a spot in our program, or explain why you were not accepted.
*Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
*Monday - Wednesday: 1 p.m.- 3:00 p.m.
We do not conduct intake interviews on Fridays.
[PLEASE NOTE THAT INTAKE HOURS ARE DIFFERENT THAN OFFICE HOURS]