Hope Again is a Christian-based Transitional Program, and does not provide emergency housing or rooms/beds for rent.
Steps to take:
- Read our info page to see if our program interests you.
- Gather required materials for intake:
- Must have copy of TB test results
- Must have ID to copy
- Must have paperwork showing GR, SSI, or other sources of income
- Come in to the office during business intake hours* to fill out an intake sheet and start our interview process.
This process can take multiple days. Following all interviews, a decision will be made to either offer you a spot in our program or explain why you were not accepted.
*Monday - Wednesday: 9am - 12pm, 1pm - 4:30pm
Thursday 9am - 12pm, 1pm - 3:30pm